For Schools and Organisations
Sorcha has experience in working in schools and community organisations. Schools/Organisations can contract with a Play Therapist to work within their environment and meet the therapeutic needs of children there. Training can be offered to your school/organisation in relation to Play Therapy and different aspects of supporting children. Please contact me to discuss it further.
What we can offer to your school/organisation?
- The Play Therapist will work within the ethos and values of your school/organisation, will observe Child Protection, Health and Safety, Equal Opportunities and other polices set out by your school/organisation and will hold an up to date Garda Clearance.
- The Play Therapist will provide a fully stocked play therapy tool kit, which includes sand trays, numerous miniatures, art materials, puppets, musical instruments and various other items.
- The Play Therapist can conduct pre and post therapy parent / carer interviews as well as continual parent liaison and support during and after play therapy has concluded.
- The Play Therapist will protect the confidentiality of client’s records and observe the requirements of the Data Protection Act relating to your school/organisation.
- The Play Therapist can offer regular verbal and written reports if required on play therapy clients progress. Also a full written report after Therapy has concluded if required by the school and if parent permission is given.